As a family of four, Valentine's Day celebrations are not the same as they were 10 years ago when I celebrated my first Valentine's Day with the love of my life. This year was spent with my daughter. We saw the new Sonic movie, painted pottery and got some cookies at our favorite cookie shop. Later that night was spent making dinner, and turning in early because well, the hubs and little boy were both miserable while battling off colds and sickness. I got to thinking, as someone who only grew up decorating for Christmas, are there really all that many people who go big when it comes to other holidays? I have a cute little banner I put up for each major holiday, but struggle with knowing when to put it up and when to take it down. And how much is too much? This year I saw cute family dinners with all kinds of decked out decor, and that was the first time it ever occurred to me to have a family valentines dinner. I wonder what other ways I hav...