New Year!

The cold weather, horrible winds and snow has kept us pretty cooped up this winter. And we are told this is a very "unusually mild winter". Oh well, this Arizona native likes the heat and any amount of cold and snow is too much. We have ventured out here and there. Every Saturday Isaac plays hockey with the guys from his squadron while the little and I watch (remember, I'm from Arizona, I could care less about skating). I tend to head out when I want some more fabric or Corinne needs something, otherwise, Amazon Prime (free shipping!) is my best friend and I've figured out I can get just about anything online. 
Since we have been cooped up, me and my sewing machine have become very familiar. I managed to turn out some curtains (although, I'm never completely happy with my work, they will do). In fact, shortly after making the curtains Isaac and I decided we needed a large rug for our un-carpeted downstairs area. Crap. Virtually impossible to match a rug to custom curtains, oh well. And for some reason I've got this crazy idea that I might actually be good enough to open my own Etsy shop... I've started preparing, but my biggest struggle is finding time-Corinne is VERY demanding of ALL my time, I swear, the girl was born running, she is so active!
First project: buntings
This one I sent off to my sister for Valentine's Day.

Well, more to come about Corinne in the next blog... if I ever get to it ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation