Mom, tree, party
Putting up the Christmas tree:
You noticed the candles on the wall? That was Thanksgiving.... advice, when lighting a candle on the wall, move candle as far away from the wall as possible so as to not get smoke ash on the white wall... again, I am a lazy house wife and have yet to try and remove/paint over the marks.
Logan kept nipping at the tree, but don't worry, he wasn't the one who tried the first take down:
Compliments of Wookie. I knew this was his handy work when I first saw it. My suspicions were confirmed when I later spotted red garland in his poop. Dogs eat anything. Oh, the the lovey foil around the tree? So the cat doesn't drink that water... crazy cat.
Our tree! We kept the tradition of our star/angle as the tree topper. :)
The first class picture was just so I could take a pic and see how much of the class I got in there...turned out to be a funny pic to make fun of. The next is just a regular pic, the last is with panorama (all done on my iphone). Can't say I like the lighting in panorama mode....
It was a fun class party, nice to take a load off and relax with friends.