stressed

Both me and Isaac

This is such a stressful time of year... for me, simply because I work in retail, and I leave shopping to the last minute. It seems like the end is never in sight and there are such highs and lows of emotions (even the sweetest person can turn into a monster when everyone around is pushing and shoving...)
Where are the smiles people?!?!?! Take time to slow down and breath, please.

As for Isaac, ... if you are reading this tonight, please pray for him, he LOVES flying, but tomorrow could be his last flight... I'll keep you all updated.


GOOD NEWS!

Starting January 1st I'm moving to full time. :D Really, I don't do much with the extra time I have any way. Anyone been to my house lately? I like my house to be "lived in". NOT that it's nasty or anything, it's just that sometimes it can be hard to find where the kitchen table has gone. So as you can see, I'm not exactly cut out to be a house wife. I need my work. And since there are three full time reps that have moved to different positions/quit, starting this week I get full times hours. Mostly, it's a good thing because at least one Saturday or Sunday a month I'll have off and get to spend the time with the most important person in the world to me right now, my husband. 



Oh, and I just have to show off my adorable niece, Melody:

Melody and her daddy, Harley



Isn't she adorable? I LOVE her!!

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation