What is it?

That's the question I have been asking since I've been having body pain and fatigue last year around June.
I've been stepping off the medication the last rheumatoligist was treating me with, and now almost all the symptoms have been coming back. Including these nasty little lumps under my skin. Last time they went away with treatment, this time I want to know exactly what they are, so I had a biopsy done.



I HATE needles and anything going into my skin. I am glad I had my mom there with me while they did the biopsy. Now, a few days later, I have this rash but I think it's starting to calm down.
Who knows if anything will show up in the results. If nothing comes of the biopsy, my next request is to see an internist (they are the like "House" of doctors... "House is an awesome show if you've never seen it). ... I'll keep you updated.

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation