Alabama Orders
![]() | |
| Found a map to kind show where we will be; about 45 min NW of Dothan. |
Finally, we got our orders in. Isaac's report date is the 12th, giving him two days to in-process, which means we will probably head down the week before. Now, will TMO (the people who help us get movers) be able to take those orders and get the movers here when we need them?? Probably not, but I am really hoping for a miracle. If it comes down to it, we can move our stuff into a big truck and get a dolly for one of our vehicles, but what are we going to do once we get to our base? I can't lift heavy things...even when I was in good health, there is no way I can help move a couch, washer, dryer, dinner table, king bed, and a huge bookshelf.
Isaac applied for on base housing on Ft Rucker. So happy that ALL of their housing has at least two bathrooms (as opposed to the one bathroom we have here....makes for some interesting times.
Work is winding down. My last day is on Tuesday. I am going to miss my work family. :( What a great bunch of people.
