Snow
We have gotten a lot of snow these past couple of weeks.
Believe it or not, the two years I lived in Logan, UT I never once made a snow man. In fact, that last time I can ever remember being involved with making a snow man was when I was super little, and I think it was just me watching my dad make one somewhere up north (northern Arizona).
So I dragged my bottom out in the cold and we made a wonderful snowman. :)
Believe it or not, the two years I lived in Logan, UT I never once made a snow man. In fact, that last time I can ever remember being involved with making a snow man was when I was super little, and I think it was just me watching my dad make one somewhere up north (northern Arizona).
So I dragged my bottom out in the cold and we made a wonderful snowman. :)