Tomorrow
Tomorrow Isaac and I find out what track he will be taking for the next six months. We will stay or will we go?
First choice, as I might have mentioned, is helicopters. At first I thought there might be a really good chance he would get them, as he was the only one I knew of that was interested. Yesterday, I found out he and three other guys put in for them. Enough speculating. We'll know tomorrow by 5pm what the deal is.
Do I want to go? No. I like that my mom is less than two hours away, my job, stability, and not having to move to a new location for only 9 months (if that). Isaac will be happy no matter what he gets. So that just leaves me stressing since it will have more of an impact on me than him... seems like it will always be this way...waiting for tomorrow.
So what are we doing now? Watching some silly Youtube videos and trying to figure out how we can get his whole class to do the Harlem Shake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IJoKuTlvuM
First choice, as I might have mentioned, is helicopters. At first I thought there might be a really good chance he would get them, as he was the only one I knew of that was interested. Yesterday, I found out he and three other guys put in for them. Enough speculating. We'll know tomorrow by 5pm what the deal is.
Do I want to go? No. I like that my mom is less than two hours away, my job, stability, and not having to move to a new location for only 9 months (if that). Isaac will be happy no matter what he gets. So that just leaves me stressing since it will have more of an impact on me than him... seems like it will always be this way...waiting for tomorrow.
So what are we doing now? Watching some silly Youtube videos and trying to figure out how we can get his whole class to do the Harlem Shake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IJoKuTlvuM