Blogging break-fashion rant
You know how some people get writers block? Well, I have unpacking block. Ugh. I got to the point were I was so sick of looking at boxes that I have managed to get rid of all of them (well, almost all). In addition to getting sick of looking at boxes, I am sick of looking at old clothes, I mean come on, why do I still have about five sweaters from high school??? It's been a few months shy of 10 years since I've graduated. For some reason I have this complex of spending money on clothes, I usually only buy them on sale or from thrift stores. As an officer's wife, I think it's time I grow up a little an invest a little more into my wardrobe, don't you? Isaac would sure appreciate it, as he has told me a time or two it would be nice if I wore something other than a t-shirt or polo. Is it so wrong that I prefer comfort over fashion? Well, I guess there is a time and place for everything, and right now, I have two boxes, going on three filled with old-outdated, clothes. :)
Style ideas anyone?
Till I hear anything, I'll finish my break watching Mama Mia. Can you believe I have never seen it before? I've been told a time a two I resemble Amanda Seyfried, which I take as a huge compliment, as I think she is way prettier. :)
Style ideas anyone?
Till I hear anything, I'll finish my break watching Mama Mia. Can you believe I have never seen it before? I've been told a time a two I resemble Amanda Seyfried, which I take as a huge compliment, as I think she is way prettier. :)