Our Furry Kids

I just love our little furry four legged kids! 

Wookie has adjusted just fine. Sometimes he goes around whining, I think because he misses his girlfriend Sandy, back in in Enid. But it could also be because I have spoiled him by taking him on really long walks and ending up at the dog park, and he expects me to take him all the time. Our next door neighbor has a male dog just a little bigger than him, but about the same age. They brought him over to play with Wookie and they got along great. :) 

Logan still freaks out when anyone new enters the house. Nothing new there, but we still love him. The little sucker gave me a scare because I couldn't find him for a good 15 minutes after the cable guy left. He was hiding between some framed pictures that were leaning against the wall. Scares me only because there are so many dogs around here and a huge forest that surrounds us. Wish he was more scared of going outside, but he loves it.  

Oh yes, and it is a bugs paridise out here apparently. Cockroaches are the norm (EWE!!!!), but thankful someone was looking out for me when they put Logan and Wookie with me, both LOVE to catch and eat bugs. :)
Like a baby, his passy is his favorite toy

Bacon flavored sucker, yum!



Logan's new favorite spot


Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation