We are stars!
Okay, so not yet... and actually probably never will be but...
Forgot to mention, last week on Tuesday, Isaac and I were filmed in a commercial.
We went down a a mattress shop after Institute class on Tuesday, just to kind of check out some prices. Well, we ended up walking away putting a down payment on a king sized bed. That's right, KING SIZE! The bed felt amazing, and the price was perfect. $399 for a name brand king sized bed! That's what I had payed for a queen when I was in college. I tried to haggle the owner to go lower on the box springs, but the prices were fixed. But he did ask of we wanted to be in a commercial the following week. Without skipping a beat we both said yes. He offered free sheets as payment (sweet!) haha, I would have done it for free, just seemed like something fun to do. All we had to do was give our testimonial of the great bargain we got.
When we went down the next week, that's exactly what we did. It took all of 20min (mostly just waiting). We got our free sheets too (which are super nice).
Isaac had the bed delivered to his place this past Saturday (we agreed it would work out better to have the bed at his place until we get our new apartment together). But I am super jealous! We watched a movie in his bed on his big tv, and boy, is it comfortable! The bed takes up his entire room. I'm super excited to be able to try out the bed in a few months. It will be much better than what I've been used to sleeping on this past year.
If anyone sees the commercial (aired on the Logan, UT local channel) let us know how it turned out!
-Jen
Forgot to mention, last week on Tuesday, Isaac and I were filmed in a commercial.
We went down a a mattress shop after Institute class on Tuesday, just to kind of check out some prices. Well, we ended up walking away putting a down payment on a king sized bed. That's right, KING SIZE! The bed felt amazing, and the price was perfect. $399 for a name brand king sized bed! That's what I had payed for a queen when I was in college. I tried to haggle the owner to go lower on the box springs, but the prices were fixed. But he did ask of we wanted to be in a commercial the following week. Without skipping a beat we both said yes. He offered free sheets as payment (sweet!) haha, I would have done it for free, just seemed like something fun to do. All we had to do was give our testimonial of the great bargain we got.
When we went down the next week, that's exactly what we did. It took all of 20min (mostly just waiting). We got our free sheets too (which are super nice).
Isaac had the bed delivered to his place this past Saturday (we agreed it would work out better to have the bed at his place until we get our new apartment together). But I am super jealous! We watched a movie in his bed on his big tv, and boy, is it comfortable! The bed takes up his entire room. I'm super excited to be able to try out the bed in a few months. It will be much better than what I've been used to sleeping on this past year.
If anyone sees the commercial (aired on the Logan, UT local channel) let us know how it turned out!
-Jen