127 Pounds

That's how much I weigh right now. Your reading it here first hand, I am posting my all time high weight. For those of you who weigh more, don't compare yourself: I am 5'1" and according to doctors charts, I am suppose to be 105lbs. For my size, 22lbs over weight is A LOT, especially considering my health issues. Now, to be fair, I have not been 105lbs since before I hit puberty. I do know a realistic healthy weight for me is 114lbs, and I am determined to get back down to that weight. Ten pounds in 5 weeks is my goal. Why 5 weeks? Well, because that's when I am heading back to Arizona to see my family! Plus, it's good to have a target time in mind, otherwise I will find myself slipping up and cheating all over the place.
The most I have ever weighed is 125lbs. This usually happens ever summer, I gain weight, then, I go on a super kick where I work out like crazy and drop the weight in a couple months. What really sucks however, is my new found illness is causing a major damper in my plans. Because I feel like Mr. Tinman in the mornings, and from what I understand I am not suppose to do super hard work outs (including my favorite: running), I have a major challenge in front of me. I'm pretty sure this means on top of working out, I am going to have to (gulp) diet. YUCK!! I don't know that I have ever really restricted myself from eating. I just eat what I want when I want. I'm not an excessive eater as it is, so it's never been a problem... but I'm on Prenisone now, and that makes me want to eat everything all the time.
Isaac is super helpful, willing to get rid of snacks and eat healthy too. He even loves to double his workouts and comes with me to the gym. But I am so weird, I like to work out by myself... at least in the beginning. I don't want to feel like I am holding him back because my workouts are short in the beginning. I also don't want to compare myself to his workouts (which are ten times harder than mine). This morning it hit me, I am ashamed of how my husband has managed to start working out and looking better and better (which I didn't actually think was possible), yet I have gone the opposite direction. If that's not motivation, I don't know what is. I can be a pretty head strong stubborn person, so, I want this weight loss to be my thing. Something I can say I am proud of myself for doing because I want to better myself (not because someone else thinks I should do it). I've done it several times in the past, I know I can do it now. Let the games (um, weight loss) begin!
Oh, and I have also decided, when I hit my goal, I get new clothes, duh! LOVE IT!

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation