Raspberries and Calling

The other day at work I helped a woman with her phone. Just doing my normal job, but she gushed at how helpful I was and gave me some raspberries from her farm. YUM!!! She also added an invite to come and pick some for free when I get the chance (she only lives about 20 min up the road in Idaho). www.prestonberryfarms.com
I ate half the raspberries and made a couple of shakes with the rest for me and Isaac.... very much enjoying our Sunday afternoon.

Isaac with his shake and Ipad, You won't find a happier man

Yum Yum!
OH! Some very exciting news from our Bishop today; Isaac and I were both called to be a co-teacher pair for Gospel Doctrine class! I think normally it's just one person, I'm not sure, but the Bishop though we would be great teaching as a couple. We are so excited!!! Currently we are learning about the New Testament; thankfully, that's the part of the doctrine I know the best. Not to say I know it well, at all, but I'm the most familiar with that section.

What's left to do today? Oh yes, nap time.

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation