School
Isaac is back at it, his last year in school. First week done, a bunch more to go. His school and work schedule practically overlap, so I didn't get to see much of him, and when I did he was dog tired.
On the bright side for Isaac, he got some scholarship money that allowed him to get an Ipad2! He's so happy. The timing works out perfect for his birthday on the 5th. Now if I can just save up enough to get a computer. Th one I have works good enough, but the CD/DVD driver is broken, only working about 1/4 of the time. There is no way I can justify spending at minimum $1,000 on a mac computer, so I have been looking at what I've had for the past 4 years, an HP (well, I have a Compaq now, but it's owned by HP). This has been a pretty good computer; survived two viruses and a complete wipe out. But I can tell, it's about time to update it. My dream would be to have one for my birthday, but I have a lot of other things that need to be paid off first. So, maybe after Isaac and I move (after graduation). Hopefully this computer will last that long.
On the bright side for Isaac, he got some scholarship money that allowed him to get an Ipad2! He's so happy. The timing works out perfect for his birthday on the 5th. Now if I can just save up enough to get a computer. Th one I have works good enough, but the CD/DVD driver is broken, only working about 1/4 of the time. There is no way I can justify spending at minimum $1,000 on a mac computer, so I have been looking at what I've had for the past 4 years, an HP (well, I have a Compaq now, but it's owned by HP). This has been a pretty good computer; survived two viruses and a complete wipe out. But I can tell, it's about time to update it. My dream would be to have one for my birthday, but I have a lot of other things that need to be paid off first. So, maybe after Isaac and I move (after graduation). Hopefully this computer will last that long.