Earlier this week my sister-in-law, Brittney, ask if Isaac and I would like to join her and her husband (Isaac's brother) on the 5k mud run benefit.
Duh! I didn't even really ask Isaac if he wanted to do it, I knew he would love to, so I signed us up.
What was I thinking?! For the past three months my health has been in the pooper big time, and I have been totally unable to work out, except for light swimming. Monday and Thursday I did cardio for about 20 min and no where near a good pace. Needless to say, I got my butt kicked and handed to me at the race. Good news? Isaac stayed with me and encouraged me the entire time. Admittedly, I was embarrassed to have to work so hard at a 5k, when I can remember just over a year ago being the one to encourage my sister and thinking, "this is so easy, it's really just in your mind that it's hard." Now I know better. Hey, at least we {I} finished! (the other Fifields kicked our butt)
 |
| Before the race |
After the race (obviously)
 |
| After the race AND after hosing off |
 |
| Tried to soak the dirty out.... however, I don't think this even made a dent in the dirt. |