RA and Teeth

So for those of you who followed my other blog, I have some weird thing happening with my body where it hurts to get out of bed in the morning, and I'm super still and sore at night, and sometimes through the entire day. Here is the update: chest x-ray + a ton of blood work later = all clear. Except for showing high markers for inflammation. However, all my symptoms point to rheumatoid arthritis. So, unless it's some weird streptococcus arthritis (yes it does exists) , then there is a good chance it's RA. He's treating me for both right now. Ugh! Four bottles of pills. Really?! Well, I am so thankful I have heath insurance.

Now, I just wish I had picked the right dental insurance....turns out there was two different plan to select from, big oversight on my part. Note to self: read before picking an insurance. At least the dental pays for half.
Isaac just had a root canal done on his back tooth. Poor guy was in so much pain Monday night (his birthday night). We are lucky he has his part time job. Basically, all the money he makes this month at that job will go to pay off his tooth. He declared very boldly to me that we are going to demand that our kids brush their teeth every single day starting from their very first tooth. 25 years old and a root canal, yuck!

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation