Good things come in threes
Life is so exciting right now! Isaac and I will be moving into our house on Vance AFB this Tuesday, July 10th. We lucked out having covered parking for two cars. Most are duplex with only one car garage. Even though our house in the same size, it's not a duplex. I'll put up pics of the interior once I can the chance to get in there. It's three bedrooms and one bath.
Lately, I've been connected to Enid Animal Shelter (really, it's the pound), looking to adopt a dog, as some of you might know. I also know the HUGE responsibility that comes with owning dog (much more work than say our little cat, Logan). Thank you to those who gave me great words of advice when it came to this matter, trust me, those words were not ignored, but rather taken to heart. In the end however, our hearts won out, and in just three days (maybe two) we will be taking this little bundle of joy home with us:
| Our new home! |
Lately, I've been connected to Enid Animal Shelter (really, it's the pound), looking to adopt a dog, as some of you might know. I also know the HUGE responsibility that comes with owning dog (much more work than say our little cat, Logan). Thank you to those who gave me great words of advice when it came to this matter, trust me, those words were not ignored, but rather taken to heart. In the end however, our hearts won out, and in just three days (maybe two) we will be taking this little bundle of joy home with us:
He apparently is a lab mix of some sort. I thought someone said he was four months old, but I highly doubt he's that old yet. What's his name you ask? Wookie. We thought about this one more then what we are going to name our first kids!
Our third bit of exciting news is that I just got hired on as a part time retail sales consultant for AT&T. I worked at Verizon back in Logan, UT for a year and eight months, so this was a logical transition. Yes, the job can be very stressful and demanding at times, but it also pays better than most jobs around here. Plus, it's only part time (for more puppy play time!). I start August 5th, so I get to have a few good weeks doing the basic trainings with the puppy. The bummer part is that three weeks of my training will be in San Antonio, Texas. :( Reminds me of when Isaac and I started dating (he was gone for five weeks for ROTC, then I was gone a month later for three weeks for my Verizon training). Oh well, in the long run non of that matters since we have eternity together ;)
Oh!! This week is going to be so amazing!!!