What's going on?

That is a great question, LOTS!
Isaac came home on June 27th and we stayed the night in OKC. We've missed each other SOOOO much!! So excited to have him home. :-)
I had a job interview on Friday, things look promising, but I won't know more till the end of this week or early next week.
We've been living with some awesome friends and spending lots of time "hanging out," since I don't have a job and Isaac is on casual status until the end of this month.
We visited the Enid animal shelter with the idea that since we don't have a place, we won't be tempted to bring one home. And oh oh oh how we wanted to bring one of them home! Especially since this is a "kill" shelter, meaning if an animal isn't adopted in time... well, you get the picture. This two were our top favs, I was told the black on will be available on the 4th, but I have yet to see a listing. It might be that it's owners came in and claimed her.


This one has been adopted already



Friday we went to one of the best BBQ places in Oklahoma, yum! Along the way Isaac rescued a turtle that was flipped over on it's back on the road.

At the BBQ place, Isaac left his mark: 
That Saturday we went back into OKC for shopping, a movie (Snow White and the Huntsman), and dinner. 
Dinner was a Cheese Cake Factory, yum! Isaac got this awesome Chipottle dinner. 

Oh, while we were out, Isaac got two helicopters, one for him and his friend, Jake. The animals have been terrified. When I finally got to fly the thing, I broke the propeller (really, it wasn't like I was any more rough then the boys, it had just been beat up so much already).

For the past few days Isaac and I (okay, mostly me) have been fretting over what kind of washer and dryer to get. I solicited advice form friends and online reviews. Ugh, what a mess. Isaac wanted something super simple, and small (i.e., cheep). I wanted the top of the line biggest bang for your buck. After going back and forth, and even canceling our original order, we went back to our first choice. Super awesome sale at Lowe's, we got the Samsung HE front load washer and dryer with steam and foam and more bells and whistles then I'm sure we'll (I'll) know that to do with. But, I am happy with my (ahem, "our") decision. Lets face it, I'll be the one doing the laundry the most, so I have to live with this decision. Pictures to come.... and it will probably be a while since they were on back order, hopefully not too long.

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation